Information on the processing of personal data (Article 13 of the GDPR and Article D. Lgs. 196/2003)
1. Data controller:
SOLE srl with its website:
will be the Data Controller of the personal data you have provided, which will take place within the terms and with the methods specified below.
2. Method, purpose and legal basis of the processing
On our website you have the possibility sending us your personal data (eg e-mail address, name, other personal data and not). Sending this data takes place on an optional, explicit and voluntary basis, and involves their registration and storage on protected electronic media, with appropriate security measures, for the purposes of communication and service. This data will be processed to allow you to get in touch with our staff and, after being made anonymous, to perform statistical analysis in aggregate form. Furthermore, Sole SRL may offer you, via e-mail, message relating to events or promotions, without prejudice to your right to tell us that you wish not to receive further similar communications.
3. Collection and processing of data using automated methods – Cookie
- “analytical cookies” when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site,
- browsing or session cookies (for authentication),
- functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
4. Your rights regarding personal data You have the right of access, rectification / integration, deletion, limitation, opposition, portability of your data. It may also revoke or modify the consent granted. You also have the right to exercise all the rights provided for by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. You can obtain clarifications on this Policy or the updated list of External Managers to whom your data is communicated from the Data Controller or Data Protection Officer. To exercise these rights, you can contact Sound Center at the registered office or at email@example.com You also have the right to contact the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, in the cases provided by law.
5. Scope of this information This information relates exclusively to the processing of data you have communicated or transmitted the use of our site. If it intends to assert the right to privacy or the right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data, you must send it to firstname.lastname@example.org